1. The student(s) receiving this Award must be the child** of an active or life Member of the Toronto Police Amateur Athletic Association.
2. The student(s) must be entering or continuing their education post-secondary level by attending a full-time course (as defined by the school) at an institution of higher learning recognized by the Ministry of Education for Ontario or equivalent towards a diploma or degree.
3. The student(s) receiving the award must have competed or competes athletically in the previous year at a high level of competition. Qualification of the athletic achievement will be determined by the Award committee. Consideration should be given to varsity, national, international sport competition (For Example: Pan-Am Games, Olympics)
4. The student, indicated on the application approved by the Committee, must maintain full time enrollment and must be in good academic standing.
5. The Member is responsible for submitting the “Application Form” and a copy of the student’s transcripts or acceptance or confirmation of enrollment to the TPAAA Office by no later than August 31st, 2019.
6. Failure for any reason of a Member to apply for the Award prior to the above cut-off date will automatically disqualify the student.
7. The winner(s) of the award will be selected by a Committee comprised of TPAAA Board members (Award Committee).
8. A maximum of 2 students will be awarded $1,000 each annually.
9. A student can receive the award only once.
10. The Award cheque and Certificate of Achievement will be announced at the TPAAA banquet and be mailed to the winner(s) home address TBD following the completion of the previous school year.